Laura Smith, Compliance Coordinator
Name of Agency or Board: South Carolina Real Estate Appraisers Board
Address: PO Box 11847
Columbia, S.C. 29211-1847
Telephone: (803) 896-4400
The applicant must include with the two-page application:
1. Temporary Practice Fee: $50
Questions and answers about temporary practice in South Carolina:
1. Can the application be transmitted by facsimile? Yes, however, fee must be received before issuance.
2. Can the fee be paid by credit card? No
3. Can a copy of the temporary practice permit be faxed to the applicant upon issuance? Yes
4. Applicants may obtain a form by clicking on this link Temporary Practice Fee (document #215).