Certified Public Accountants either living or who have their principal place of business in South Carolina and are licensed in one of the 55 jurisdictions other than South Carolina and want to use the CPA designation, whether on business cards, letterheads, or other printed or electronic media must obtain a South Carolina reciprocity license.