The SC Department of Health and Environmental Control is closely monitoring the emerging outbreak of a novel coronavirus – COVID-19 - in the state. The Board is providing links below to SC DHEC’s information that may be helpful to your practice as a licensee of the SC Board of Medical Examiners.
- DHEC Health Alert Update: Evaluating Patients and Testing for COVID-19
- CDC Interim Guidance for Healthcare Professionals on COVID-19
- CDC Information for Laboratories on COVID-19
- CDC Flowchart to Identify and Assess 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Information and 14-Day Monitoring Worksheet
- Monitoring & Testing
- All Information from SC Department of Health and Environmental Control Concerning COVID-19
A physician may sign up for health alerts from DHEC here.