APPLICANTS INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION
- Please allow 7-10 business days before checking your application status online at Online Applications, then click on Application Status.
- An applicant should keep a copy of any application and attachments filed with this office.
- BOTH Affidavits must be signed and uploaded or mailed to the office.
- The application processing fee is due at the time you submit your application to our office.
- All new applicants must submit a certified check or money order.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Applicants are required to answer all the questions either Yes or No.
- If any question is answered "Yes" and no information is attached, the application will be returned.
- If any question is left unanswered, the application will be returned.
- A state (county not accepted) criminal history or SLED report is needed for any yes answer to a criminal offense.