- DHEC, LLR Announce Joint Order Granting Temporary Authorization to Practice for Nursing Graduates in Order to Boost Staffing at Health Care Facilities
- Fire Safe SC Partners with S.C. Veterans' Affairs to Promote Alarm Installations
- State Fire Marshal Offers Fireworks Safety Tips
- Join Lt. Gov. Evette at 10 AM tomorrow! #CountMeIn Video Campaign, New Educational Resources + Updated Response Rates
- SC LLR Extends 2020 Safety Award Application Deadline
The 2020 LLR Safety Awards season has now begun. The Agency hopes your company will be able to celebrate its safety accomplishments with the South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation this year. The Agency believes all employers - whether large or small, private or public - should be rewarded for the success of their safety and health programs.
- South Carolina Medical and Nursing Boards to Issue Emergency Licenses