- All fees are non-refundable.
- Required fees must be submitted as appropriate and must be in the form of a check or money order.
- The Board assumes no responsibility for currency sent through the mail.
- Check must be made out for the correct amount only or it will be returned with the application for re-issuance.
- Any check which is presented to the board as payment for any fee and which is returned unpaid may be cause for denial of a license or for imposing a sanction authorized by the Practice Act.
Initial License Application Fee
|Speech-Lang Pathologist Intern||$110|
|Speech-Lang Pathologist Assistant||$50|
Biennial Renewal Fee
|Speech-Lang Pathologist Inactive||$100|
|Speech-Lang Pathologist Assistant||$40|
|Audiologist/Speech-Lang Pathologist Intern||$110|
Reinstatement Fee $50.00 (for renewals received after March 31 but before May1)
|Speech-Lang Pathologist Assistant||$90|
Reactivation of an Inactive License $120.00
|Intern to Active License||$220|
|Assistant to Intern License||$110|
Request license verifications online at https://verify.llronline.com.
|License Verification to Another State Board||$5|
|Change in Supervision||$25|
|Name Change and a New License||$10|
|Returned Check Charge||$30|
|Licensee List||$10 (download form)|