- State Fire Marshal: Be Prepared and Fire Safe as Hurricane/Tropical Storm Ian Moves Toward SC
- State Fire Academy Graduates 17 in September
- LLR Extending Deadline for 2022 Safety Award Applications
- State Fire Academy Graduates 23 in May
- State Fire Hosts 4th Annual Fire & Community Risk Reduction Summit
- State Chiefs to Honor S.C. Fallen Firefighters
- 104 S.C. Fire Departments Receive "Fire Safe South Carolina" Community Designation
The 2022 LLR Safety Awards season has now begun! The Agency hopes your company will be able to celebrate its safety accomplishments with the South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation this year. The Agency believes all employers - whether large or small, private or public - should be rewarded for the success of their safety and health programs.