Applications and Forms
After the qualifying party or primary qualifying party has passed the required examinations, please submit the following to the SC Contractor’s Licensing Board:
- Initial application - Doc #130
- PSI exam score sheets
- NTS Level I or II certificate; or NICET Level II or III certificate (as applicable)
- Criminal background report(s): All burglar alarm examinees and principal officers must submit a Criminal Background Check/Report.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance: A Certificate of Liability Insurance ($100,000 minimum coverage) must be submitted in the DBA name, and have the same address. The insurer affording the general liability coverage must be licensed to write insurance policies in South Carolina. The “Certificate Holder” on the form must be listed as the “SC Contractor’s Licensing Board”.
- $200 License Fee made payable to SCCLB
Revision Application- Doc #135
- Change Business Name/Address
- Add Qualifying Agent