Fire Sprinkler Contractors Applications and Forms

To apply for licensure, please submit the following items to the SC Contractor’s Licensing Board:

  • Initial Application - Doc #145
  • NICET Level III or IV certificate
  • Certificate of Liability Insurance: A Certificate of Liability Insurance ($100,000 minimum coverage) must be submitted in the DBA name and have the same address. The insurer affording the general liability coverage must be licensed to write insurance policies in South Carolina. The “Certificate Holder” on the form must be listed as the “SC Contractor’s Licensing Board”.
  • $200 Licensing Fee

Additional Forms:

Contractors Complaint Form

Doc #155 – Revision Application

Licensee List Request Form