List of Supervisors - LPES Licensees
- LPES Employment Verification & LPES Confirmation of Supervision
An applicant for licensure as a psycho-educational specialist by endorsement must:
- hold a current, active, and unrestricted license in good standing under the laws of another state, and
- not have any current or pending investigations in the state where they are currently licensed; and
- submit an application on a form approved by the Board, in which the applicant certifies that they have read and understand the Board's statutes, regulations, and the Code of Ethics specific to the professional license(s) being sought, along with the required fee; and
- provide other documentation, as required by the Board.
- An applicant is only eligible for endorsement licensure in this state at an equivalent credential level.
The reinstatement application below must be used if your license(s) has/have been lapsed for less than five (5) years.
The reinstatement application below must be used if your license(s) has/have been lapsed for more than five (5) years.