Renew My License
2020-2022 Renewals are now open for Burglar Alarm and Fire Alarm Contractors! The renewal deadline has been extended to September 30, 2020. As a reminder, you must have a current Certificate of Liability Insurance on file with the Board to renew. Please submit this information via the Document Submission portal.
Additional Forms and Applications:
Document #135, Revision Application
o Change Business Name/Address
o Add Qualifying Agent
In order to utilize the online renewal system, you must have a current Certificate of Liability Insurance on file with the Board. You may submit this information electronically by logging into your eservice account and utilize Document Submission. Once the Board accepts your Certificate of Liability Insurance, you will then receive an email from the Board letting you know that you may now access the renewal system and renew your license online.
Licenses renewed/postmarked by September 30, 2020:
- Alarm System Main Office: $200 Includes 1 primary qualifying party (PQP)
- Branch Office: $50 (Includes 1 PQP)
- Additional Qualifying Party: $10
Renewals postmarked after October 1, 2020, add additional late fees:
- October 1 – 30 (30 days): Late Fee $100 + Renewal Fee
- October 31 – November 29 (60 days): Late Fee $150 + Renewal Fee
- November 30 – December 28 (90 days): Late Fee $175 + Renewal Fee