Dental Continuing Education
Continuing Education Requirements
- General Dentistry, Specialty Dental, Restricted Dental Instructor, and Restricted Dental Volunteer License
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Technicians and Orthodontic Technicians
CE Broker is the official CE tracking system of the Board. If you have not yet activated your account, this can be done by visiting https://cebroker.com/sc/account/basic/.
- If you hold a Dental Specialty License - report CEs on your General Dentist license. CE Broker has not been provided with your Specialty License number and will not have it in their database. To confirm your General Dentist license number, visit Licensee Lookup.
- Once you have activated your account, CE courses can be reported for the current renewal cycle. The links below can offer assistance:
If you have questions concerning setting up your account or problems with your account with CE Broker, please contact their customer support directly from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST at (877) 434-6323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CE courses that meet the general requirements, may be developed and/or endorsed by organizations and agencies such as:
- The American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Hygienists' Association, American Dental Assistants' Association, National Association of Dental Laboratories, or their local societies and associations;
- National, state, local, district dental specialty organizations recognized by the American Dental Association;
- Dental colleges or schools accredited by the American Dental Association;
- Other organizations, schools, and agencies approved by the State Board of Dentistry.
Course Approval CE Providers seeking to submit CE course approval may do so through a CE Broker Provider account, https://cebroker.com/providers. All requests for course approvals must be submitted through the CE Broker system.