To work in a pharmacy in South Carolina, you must have an active SC Pharmacy Technician registration or SC State-Certified Pharmacy Technician registration.
Online Electronic Application
Online electronic application is now available. You can complete the application, upload required supplemental forms and submit payment online. Print the supplemental forms and instructions from the link below. This electronic application is only available for first-time applicants.
- Before starting the online application - download and print the forms and instructions here.
Below are paper applications that may be filled out and mailed in to the Board. The forms below may not be used in conjunction with the online electronic application listed above.
- Pharmacy Technician Registration Application
- Print completed application and mail in with proper payment to have processed.
- Lapsed Pharmacy Technician Registration Application
- Pharmacy Technicians who have not renewed their registration within the last year are required to complete this application.
- Pharmacy Technician Registration Reinstatement
- Pharmacy Technicians who have not renewed their registration for two years or more will be required to complete this application.
- Approved Pharmacy Technician Duties-Policy
State Certified Pharmacy Technician
- State Certification Requirements
- Affidavit of Experience
- Certification of Clinical Experience
- This form should only be used by Pharmacy Technicians who gained their clinical experience hours through a Pharmacy Technician Program offered by a ASHP accredited school. This form should not be used by Pharmacy Technicians gaining clinical experience through their employer.