Requirements and Approved Courses
- Continuing Education Requirements
- Approved 2022 CE Courses (Updated 3/4/2022)
- CE Broker Course Database
CE Broker is the official CE tracking system of the Board. If you have not yet activated your account, this can be done by visiting https://cebroker.com/sc/account/basic/.
Once you have activated your account, CE courses can be reported for the current renewal cycle. The links below can offer assistance:
- Self-Reporting CE Courses to Your Account
- Attaching Documents
- Reporting OE Tracker Transcripts to CE Broker
- CE Broker Mobile App
- CE Broker Support Center FAQs
If you have questions concerning setting up your account or problems with your account with CE Broker, please contact their customer support directly from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST at (877) 434-6323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CE Provider Course Approval
CE Providers seeking to submit CE course approval may do so through a CE Broker Provider account, https://cebroker.com/providers. All requests for course approvals must be submitted through the CE Broker system.